Thu, Oct 12|
Time & Location
Oct 12, 9:30 AM – 12:00 PM
About the Event
Orientation is for DESIGNATED NC Main Street Programs ONLY. The training will help new Main Street Directors, Small Town Main Street Coordinators, and their staff get up to speed on accessing program assistance and information more easily. The training is for PAID STAFF.
Directors and Coordinators need to attend one Orientation meeting We encourage new managers and new coordinators to attend a meeting as close to their start date as possible. If you have been in the program for some time, it is certainly not necessary that you attend this meeting, but you are welcome to do so if you would like.
The Teams Link to Join the virtual orientation training is below. This link will not work unless you register, so thank you for completing the registration process.
Naomi Riley: email@example.com
919 814 4813 office
984 222 5292 mobile
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Or join by entering a meeting ID Meeting ID: 273 942 305 176 Passcode: uj3qtj
Join with a video conferencing device
Video Conference ID: 113 056 659 2
Or call in (audio only)
+1 984-204-1487,,64489533# United States, Raleigh
Phone Conference ID: 644 895 33#
REMINDER | Training Requirements | Sign Up For All on the List Below, TODAY
- ORIENTATION: New Main Street Director attendance at Main Street Orientation, held each month in Raleigh, within three months of start date (if not previously attended). Click the link below, to sign up.https://www.ncmainstreetandplanning.com/training-sign-up
- FOUR BASIC TRAININGS: Main Street Director attendance at Main Street Basic Training each time there is a change in management (if not previously attended). 1) Economic Vitality 2) Design 3) Promotion 4) Organization Click the link below, to sign up.https://www.ncmainstreetandplanning.com/training-sign-up
- DIRECTORS MEETING (MAIN STREET DESIGNATION ONLY): Main Street Director’s attendance at Main Street Directors’ Meeting held once a year in August. (In the case of a vacancy or illness/emergency, a substitution for the director may be made for this meeting). Click the link below, to sign up.https://www.ncmainstreetandplanning.com/training-sign-up
- REGIONAL MEETINGS: Main Street Director (or Volunteer if Director cannot) attendance at a minimum of One of Two Bi-annual Regional Meetings each year. (Held in July and October.) *It is recommended that the Director attends both meetings, not just one. Click the link below, to sign up. https://www.ncmainstreetandplanning.com/training-sign-up
- NC MAIN STREET CONFERENCE: Main Street Director and a minimum of one volunteer attendance at the annual N.C. Main Street Conference - (NCMS provides each designated MS community with two complimentary registrations). There is a separate registration process for conference registration. You will receive emails on how to sign up prior to the conference each March. https://www.ncmainstreetandplanning.com/