Thu, Nov 14|
Rutherfordton - Woodrow Jones Building
Regional Meeting - Western - Facilitator: Naomi
Required to attend at least one of two regional meetings per year.
Time & Location
Nov 14, 2019, 10:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Rutherfordton - Woodrow Jones Building, 146 N Main St, Rutherfordton, NC 28139, USA
About the Event
- There is a public parking lot on Court Street and street parking on Main and Court that can be used that is not time-restricted parking. Review graphic that shows where the parking is on a map relative to the building.
- Street parking on Main north of the Court Street intersection is time-restricted and people will get a ticket if they are in a spot for more than 2 hours.
- Parking Map Link
The Woodrow Jones Building will have WiFi Access.
The Copper Penny Grill – 131 N Washington.
- Epic Life Realty: Building rehab
- Michelle Parisou: Manufacturing on Main Street
- Bread & Wine: Sandwich Shop turned Social Enterprise
- Central Street Electric Tattoo: Ordinance change brought new economic sector (and fresh faces!) to downtown
- Kidsenses & The Factory: Legacy RTR project and a brand new launch into the future
It is time for our Regional Meetings.
For those of you who are new, The Annual Agreement states – "Main Street Director (or Volunteer if Director cannot) must attend, at a minimum, one of two Bi-annual Regional Meetings each year. (Held in July and October.)
*It is recommended that the director attends both meetings, not just one." In the event you cannot attend the meeting in your specific region, you can attend a meeting in a different region.